Friday 24 February 2012

I was recently at my friends house and as you do when you're with a fashion loving chum, we decided to live the life of a model and discover our modelling potential. I must admit, she is a rather smashing model whereas I on the other hand have very few photogenic genes within my blood.
 We cracked out my camera and spent the day dolling each other up, taking photos, scrubbing our faces of make-up until they were red raw, back combing hair, spilling foundation on the white carpet, looking through Elle and Vogue for inspiration and then standing awkwardly in front of the camera whilst the other person laughed at our lack of ability to pull a sexy, schmizing, pouting, or just a normal face that was neither -
a) like we were constipated or in extreme pain
b) like we needed a wee
c) like we had seen something that genuinely scared us
d) like we had just spotted an extremely attractive member of the male species (although this may have fuelled our 'lusting' looks)

At the end of the day, what did we have to show for it? What did we learnnnn from this experience?
WELL, I learnt that Tesco Value make up wipes are not soft and gentle as they promise and should only be used if you want to remove paint from cars. I also found out that foundation does not mix well with carpet, even if it is for almost albino like myself. Finally, I worked out, that if I ever fail at all career prospects in life, I would make a much better lion than a model.
xo 

hello tiger.

I enjoy sitting in flower bushes

me trying to pout with danielle's rubbish 'star' on my face


1 comment:

  1. These photos are stunning; I adore the flower bush photo, you look like a professional model <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete