Wednesday 29 May 2013


I have officially returned home to Manchester! I moved out of my flat in Newcastle and carted my massive load of stuff home with me. My family are thrilled. My mum cried with joy upon my arrival. My sister's had decorated the house with banners. The street practically threw a festival to welcome me home.
 HAHAHA!
Don't make me laugh. I got ignored by one of my sisters and the other was quick to make it clear that my services and company would only be needed to drive her places. It's good when you feel loved and appreciated.

My Dad's Beast car stuffed full of my stuff
I have also found it increasingly difficult to  find things to do to entertain myself. I'm not used to having so much spare time and being expected to relax and do nothing is completely out of my nature! I've even resorted to offering to clean my sisters bedroom to try and relieve the boredom. It's safe to say I've reached a certain level of desperation. To try and entertain myself, I have been to the cinema three times in the past four days. I think that's a record for me. To be fair, I think that would be a record for quite a few people! I've seen The Great Gatsby, The Hangover Three and The Big Wedding and I have to say that I've been pretty darn impressed by all of them (especially the wedding one- who knew a film about a dysfunctional family and old people having affairs could be so amusing?!)

The Great Gatsby soundtrack is mind boggling. Yes it is practically all done by Jay-Z and yes, some people would argue that mixing classic twenties jazz with dubstep and modern dance beats is just pointless, but I have to disagree. I am not a major party animal and often, I can't be bothered getting dressed up and going out with very drunk people on a night out that you aren't likely to remember is potentially painful and even more so the morning after. But the GG soundtrack made me want to dance. I wanted to shake 'ma tail feathers! Which leads me onto the costume and colour. I do not envy whoever had to sew on all of those sequins!


Now anyone who knows me well, will know that I am in love with Bradley Cooper and I have no problem in admitting this. I think it could be his beautiful eyes, or perhaps its that accent that is so calm and collected and yet so damn sexy? Whatever it is, that man has got the gooooooooods! If he was your dad, you would be heartbroken with the fact that it would be seen as socially wrong to fancy him: I wonder if the children of attractive actresses and actors have this problem? Don't get me wrong, I ADORE my dad, but the idea of fancying him because of his looks.......
Let's not go there thank-you! 


I'd love to know, how hot your dad would have to be for you to fancy him. Examples would be nice!

Adele x

No comments:

Post a Comment