Thursday 26 January 2012

For Christmas, I was spoiled rotten by my parents. So many pampering products for my hair, skin, makeup and enough smelly stuff to keep me smelling DELICIOUS for years to come. I think that my parents were trying to hint something with the vast amounts of body spray, body wash, body scrub, body butter, face wash, facecloths etc.
I decided that despite my complete lack of experience when it comes to this blogging malarkey and the fact that I am a complete failure as a teenage girl (being that I do not take care of my skin or have strict beauty regimes and spend 20 minutes maximum getting ready when it comes to going out), that I'd try my hand at rating some of the products that I got. Here it goes....

So first, my mane of hair often requires a certain amount of tweaking and caring for but I don't have time to spend hours using straighteners or blow drying it straight until its perfectly straight. I tend to choose fruity shampoos such as Herbal Essences, Charles Worthington or even much less expensive brands...that was until the Mother treated me to the Limited Edition Moist shampoo and conditioner from the Aussie collection. WOOWZA MATE! (the best Australian impression that I could possibly do over the internet, so use your imagination). Not only does it smell lovely, but I find that its completely easy to use and always leaves my hair feeling so good! My hair is a natural strawberry blond colour (I don't dye or highlight it) and although some shampoos leave my hair looking quite dull and lifeless, each time I use these Aussie products, it looks shinier and as though it has as much bounce as a kangeroo (sorry for the lame Australia related pun but I couldn't resist.)


I think I'm an Aussie convert. I hate to admit it, but I've succumb to the idea that you get exactly what you pay for and spending more money obviously pays off. I think that I'm going to treat myself more often and I'm going to try the Aussie heat protection spray (available at most leading shops, supermarkets and even hairdressers).

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment